Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Counting down to Friday

I'm always counting down to the weekend, but this is an extra important Friday.  Tommy is having his shoes pulled again so we can see what his left hoof is looking like.  The last farrier appointment showed more growth, but the bottom of the hoof where the hole is was like pushing on a marshmallow.  Strange in a freaky that's not supposed to happen sort of way.  Fingers crossed for Friday.  I can't wait!

The last few weeks have been filled with these happy images:





And of course the treats.  Tommy hearts his treats.  He's not the biggest fan of apples.  I spoiled them for him by shoving pills into them for so long.  He loves peppermints, whinny whickers, carrots, and those carrot flavored treats from TSC.




I don't understand why these photos are all sideways.  Anyone else on blogger that can tell me how to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment